Tickets are now available for the 2019 ATOM Qld State Conference.
You can purchase your tickets here.
In Focus! ATOM QLD State Conference proudly presented by Bond University
This year the state conference is focusing on Media literacy and production skills that connects classroom teaching, curriculum and New QCE FTNM syllabus.
Primary and Junior-Secondary based delegates can look forward to:
- Keynotes with Industry/ academic guest that are primary/ junior secondary focused
- Opportunities to connect with other primary/junior secondary teachers and industry professionals – establishing Communities of Practice
- practical sessions around telling stories thorough video and mobile media
- embedding media practices with other curriculum areas such as English, Science and Humanities
Secondary based delegates can look forward to:
- Keynotes with Industry guests
- Opportunities to connect with other teachers and industry professionals – establishing Communities of Practice
- Workshops and presentations focused on production skills, sessions linked to the New QCE FTNM syllabus, Media Arts ACARA F-10 and more
When do Early Bird Tickets close?
*Early Bird prices only available for TWO day tickets
Friday the 18th October
What is on the program?
Program coming soon! Sessions include Master Classes with Bond University FTV Faculty, workshops and presentations by QLD FTVnM and Media Arts teachers and Industry professionals.
Who should attend?
Primary Teachers of Media /Media Arts
Secondary Teachers of Digital Media / Media Arts / Film
Tertiary Teachers of Media
Film, TV and New Media industry / institution personnel
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking details PG 3 – download the visitor/events parking map at this link: https://bond.edu.au/about-bond/facilities-services/maps-and-directions/parking-campus
For bus or train services please see: https://translink.com.au
Are there any offers for affordable accomodation?
BOND University Events Centre are pleased to offer the ATOM Conference Group the following for the 8th and 9th September 2019:
- Superior King or Twin Room @ $190.00 per room, per night, room only
- $210.00 inclusive of Buffet Breakfast for One
- $230.00 inclusive of Buffet Breakfast for Two
- BREAKFAST: A fully cooked buffet breakfast is served daily in Waves Restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM. Breakfast not pre-purchased will be available at the door rate, currently $29.50 pp.
- This rate is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Guests can book by contacting Inhouse Reservations on 07 5588 8333 (during business hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention they are attending the ATOM Conference or quoting the block code SAC.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please use our site’s Contact Form.
What’s the refund policy?
For a FULL refund the request must be 14 business days before the event. For 50% refund the request must be 7 business days before the event.
What’s the GST / ABN?
ATOM Qld Inc is not registered for GST, (we are a non-profit teaching association run by volunteers) however, for tax invoice purposes, our ABN is: 51 081 593 357