What is included with the purchase of this product?
- Access to recordings of the sessions from the 2020 ATOM Qld State Conference
- Access to the State Conference 2020 private category on the ATOM Qld forums.
What was the original description for the ATOM Qld 2020 Conference?
ATOM QLD and Essential Screen Skills present: Define and Refine Virtual Conference
This year’s state conference is shaping up differently. 2020 has had us Define and Refine our practice as a result of a pandemic, the implementation of a new syllabus and the announcement of a review of our National Curriculum. We are hosting a virtual conference with our friends from Essential Screen Skills to bring you keynotes, workshops and panels targeted to enhance our pedagogy, advocacy, film industry knowledge and ACARA P-10 Media Arts, Senior Secondary FTVnM and MAP curriculum implementation.
We will start each day with a keynote and finish with a panel on Friday and Communities of Practice on Saturday.
Breakout sessions will be delivered in workshop style so you can expect to walk away with the essential skills to either design a unit, lesson or teach a new skill.
Our keynote speakers include – Helen Champion, Learning Area Manager of The Arts, ACARA and Associate Professor Michael Dezuanni, QUT Creative Industries and Associate Director of QUT’s Digital Media Research Centre.
What’s the best part about a virtual conference? Recorded sessions will be accessible on-demand after the conference through our dedicated conference forum on our website! You will be able to continue the conversation with fellow delegates too.
Who are the sessions relevant to?
- Pre-service teachers – Generalist Primary, Arts Primary Specialists, Secondary Arts and English
- Primary Teachers of Media/Media Arts
- Secondary Teachers of Digital Media/Media Arts/ Film, Television and New Media
- Tertiary Teachers of Media, Film and Television
- Film, TV and New Media industry/institution personnel
What’s the GST/ABN?
ATOM Qld Inc is not registered for GST, (we are a non-profit teaching association run by volunteers) however, for tax invoice purposes, our ABN is 51 081 593 357