What dates will the conference take place?
Friday 9th and Saturday 10th October, 2020 — 9am – 3pm both days.
When does Early Bird Tickets close?
Saturday 12th September 2020
What is on the program?
The program is coming soon.
Find session details here
Who should attend?
- Pre-service teachers – Generalist Primary, Arts Primary Specialists, Secondary Arts and English
- Primary Teachers of Media/Media Arts
- Secondary Teachers of Digital Media/Media Arts/ Film, Television and New Media
- Tertiary Teachers of Media, Film and Television
- Film, TV and New Media industry/institution personnel
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email ATOM QLD atomqld1[at]gmail.com
What’s the refund policy?
For a FULL refund the request must be 14 business days before the event.
For 50% refund the request must be 7 business days before the event.
What’s the GST/ABN?
ATOM Qld Inc is not registered for GST, (we are a non-profit teaching association run by volunteers) however, for tax invoice purposes, our ABN is 51 081 593 357